Thursday, July 15, 2010

My Little Pepperbelly


One of my favorite places in the entire world to eat is, wait for it...... POLO'S!  



I grew up in Ada eating this yummy goodness, so it holds a very special place in my heart (and tummy!)  Unfortunately, if you aren't from Ada, I don't think you get the "wonderful-ness" of it!  (My husband definitely doesn't get it or appreciate it!)  Yes, the salsa is much like tomato sauce and it is more Tex-Mex than authentic Mexican food.  But to me it IS Mexican food!  So, we had to run down to Ada this week so of course I had to eat dinner there on the way home!  I was one happy Mommy when Hayes decided that he loved it too!  

These chips are yummo!


Maybe now I'll just crunch them all up!


I'll take 2 handfuls please!


  
Peek-A-Boo!


Our trick to getting Hayes to chill out when he starts getting squirmy at restaurants...
sipping sweet tea from a straw!


Oh my gosh!  This rice is wonderful! 
 I think I'll eat all of your rice Granna!


Beans, beans the magical fruit!


2 of my favorite people walking away with a full belly!


Mommy got her Polo's fix so all was right in the world!  Man, I wish that Mr. Polo would open a restaurant in Norman.  But maybe that is good that it isn't here, otherwise I would be broke and incredibly fat!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment