Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A Day in the Life of Hayes

Part of being a teacher is being able to take ideas from other teachers and put your own spin on it.  So, one of my friends posted on her blog "ten at ten" where she took a picture of her precious little girl every hour throughout the day for 10 hours on the 10th day of the month.  What a wonderful idea!  So, I decided to do that only just document from when he wakes up until he goes to bed.  It was such a blast!!


7:00 a.m.  Watching Mickey Mouse Club House
*I love doing the Hot Dog Dance!


8:00 a.m.  Playing with my "Choo Choos"


9:00 a.m.  I pulled out all of Mommy's comfy pants and 
then needed to step on them with my walker!


10:00 a.m.  Mommy went to the grocery store so Daddy was in charge of taking this picture.
Daddy, "I heard the chair scooting out so I went to see what Hayes was doing and then I saw him climbing up into your chair to get your Dr. Pepper and it was 10:00!"


  
11:00 a.m.  Gummy snacks?!  Yummy!


12:00 p.m.  Please let me out of the backyard so I can go help Daddy mow in the front yard!


1:00 p.m.  Hayes is down for a nap, so Mommy went to the pool!


2:00 p.m.  Hayes is still sleeping so Daddy continues to 
enjoy the World Cup soccer final in peace!


3:00 p.m.  Late lunch and some light reading


  
4:00 p.m. Want to play with some trains Mommy?  How could you resist this face!!??


5:00 p.m. Mommy and Daddy needed to go to Lowes and I got to ride in this fun shopping cart!
Again, how could you resist this face!!??


6:00 p.m. Mommy, 4th of July is over!


7:00 p.m. Spaghetti Os for dinner with Granna, I actually ate!



8:00 Bedtime!

What a wonderful day we had!  Every day is such a blessing!!




1 comment:

  1. So fun! I just may be stealing this idea from you too!

    ReplyDelete