Saturday, July 24, 2010

18 Month Check Up

We are so very blessed to have such a happy and HEALTHY baby boy!  We had Hayes' 18 month check up with Dr. Stacy and it went great! (Minus the shots!)


Norman Pediatric Association has the neatest waiting room.  It has a big tree in the middle with animals all over it and a train on a track above that goes into a tunnel and then will come back out.  Can you guess what Hayes was so excited to see?  The "choo choo" of course!!  He stayed in one place the entire time pointing up to the train and saying "choo choo" and then once it would go into the tunnel he would say "uh oh".  So precious!






The check up went great.  Once again they confirmed that we are going to have a big boy on our hands!


Weight:  28 lbs 9 oz (88%)
Length:  35 in (99%)
Head Circumference:  19 1/4 in (84%)


I love getting all the toys out while I wait for Dr. Stacy to come and see me!



They had all my favorite things:  a Thomas the Train book, truck, car, and "choo choo"!




I did so good I got a Thomas the Train sticker and some Smarties!


Wow!  There are two of me!


Unfortunately we did have to have shots.  It amazes me how much this hurts me!  I can't stand having to watch someone hurt my child!  I cry every time!!!  I am sure the nurses think that I am crazy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment