Well, when I was growing up my mom, my sister, and myself would go get donuts on Saturday mornings and take them to my meme's work and eat them in the back room. Those are some of my most favorite memories! Well, there is a donut shop not far from our house so my mom and I started going on Saturday mornings and taking Hayes. Not only is it a quaint little donut shop but there are older couples that are regulars and one couple sings gospel music every other Saturday. Nothing like eating donuts and listening to great hymns such as "How Great Thou Art"! Lucky for me Hayes LOVES eating donut holes and actually will sit in a high chair to eat them. This weekend, I went to get them and we dined at home. (We had to start the honey-do list you know!)
Hmmm...what is in here?
Its a donut hole! I think I'll put the whole thing in my mouth!
Yep, its a donut hole.
Yummo!
No comments:
Post a Comment