One of my favorite things about Hayes are his feet! They are the cutest little/big things! I love seeing him run around the house barefooted, stand in place with his toes all squished up, or dirty as can be after playing. It dawns on me all the time that when he gets older I may not find them as precious, but rather stinky and hairy and big! So I take EVERY chance I get to kiss, pinch, tickle, or hold them! I will say; however, they are already stinking now after several hours of wearing shoes without socks (which I didn't know was possible for a baby) and this concerns me as to what the future holds in the foot odor department! Oh well, I baked those feet for 9 months, I'm sure I'll continue to love them no matter what they bring!
Flip flop feet!
TV watching feet!
Squished up toes standing up feet!
Wagon riding feet!
Sandbox feet!
"Feet in the day, feet in the night! Left foot, left foot, left foot, right!" -Dr. Seuss

Baby feet are the BEST! I love them too :)
ReplyDelete