Monday, September 13, 2010

Mommy's Work Playground

I have the fortune of getting to teach at the new school that just opened in Norman, Truman Primary.  The school is state of the art and beautiful!  One of the many cool things about the school is the playground!  Normally the playground has wood chips that soften all the many falls, but not this one!  It has some sort of artificial turf!  So cool!!!  I decided that Hayes needed to check it out.  And I was right, he had a great time.


Sit and Spin
Foot Swing...he kept going "Ohhhhhhh!"

Teeter-Totter Bouncy Thing
 (this is Ryan's description because I didn't know what to call it either!)


I need a little help here Daddy!


Thank you!


Wiggly bridge really threw me for a loop.  
I couldn't figure out what to do when it started moving when I walked!


Riding along in my automobile....No particular place to go!


This slide looks a little scary!


See!


I needed a juice break! 
 A perfect place for this was the picnic table under the big toy!


I definitely couldn't climb this, but Daddy could!

We will for sure go back to play when it gets a little cooler out.  We were only playing for about 30 minutes and when we left, his cheeks were red!!


No comments:

Post a Comment