Monday, September 6, 2010

Little Green Monster

One of my most favorite times is bath time!  Hayes is such a good little guy in the bath tub.  He loves to pour water from one cup to another or play with the 2 ducks that live in our tub.  We don't really have a ton of toys in the tub, so he just splashes or points to body parts while I quiz him.  One thing that I could never live without are the hooded towel wraps from Pottery Barn.  We got one as a baby gift and I always thought that it was huge and would never use it.  Boy was I wrong!  I had to have another.  So we are the proud owner of the blue puppy dog (which Hayes says "woof woof" to when I put it on him) and the green dragon (which Hayes does a roar to when we are using that towel wrap).  I haven't taken any pictures of him in the bath tub since he was little so I thought we needed an update!  


We always brush our teeth in the tub and sing "brusha brusha brusha!" 

Who could resist this cutie when he gets all clean!?!


Then Hayes likes to play the game where he curls up into a ball 
and tries to hide from me...


Cheese and Peek-A-Boo!!!


Hiding again!


Ready for bed!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment