I love you Ryan and you will always be my favorite!
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Happy Birthday Ryan!
So, I got Ryan a card for his birthday that had a little boy wearing a cape holding his daddy's hand. On the inside it said, "Not all superheroes wear capes". I am truly blessed that I am married to one of the most gentle, patient, caring, and honorable man! Not to mention the best father to our child that I could ever have asked for. Watching Hayes and Ryan interact is close to heaven on earth. Today is Ryan's 31st birthday! Hayes was so great at giving Ryan his present. All I had to say was, "Go give Daddy this," and he walked all the way up to Ryan and gave him the gift and smiled. Precious! (Sorry I didn't have my camera with me at that time). He got Daddy his new game day shirt. Here are some of my favorite pictures of Ryan and Hayes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment