Thursday, November 18, 2010

Time Out

So, Hayes is not perfect (contrary to popular belief!) and throws many temper tantrums.  I have always been told to establish a time out spot away from everything and so forth and so on.  Well, the other day we went on a tricycle ride and he wanted to go one way and Mommy needed to go the other way.  He then puts all of his body over the side of the handle bars and screams, "No Mommy!!!".  Well, I then told him that if he didn't get back onto the tricycle, he would go to time out.  As we all know, you have to be consistent!  So...Hayes had a time out in someone's yard!  It took all I had not to laugh.  But it worked!  He got right back on and we headed back to our house.  So funny!  Then, once we got back into our driveway...another meltdown because he wanted to around again.  So...Hayes had a time out in his time out spot at the house.  Check out his face!



He is not a happy camper!  Look at that lip sticking out!

I'm hoping that by doing all these time outs, my little angel will be a well mannered little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment