Truman's wonderful PTA put together an absolutely AMAZING family dance! The theme was the 50's and boy did they go above and beyond! The entire gym at the elementary school was transformed with 50's "stuff", a drive in with cut out cars, movie posters from the 50's, a juke box, and so much more. Mom and I worked on making me a poodle skirt (which turned out too cute if I do say so myself!) and Hayes and Ryan came along for the fun! Since Hayes refused to put on his Halloween costume, this was a little bit of a redo Halloween for me. He was so cute! We slicked back his hair, put a Truman t-shirt on him, rolled up his jeans, put on his black Converse with flames on the sides, and best of all he had a leather bomber jacket. Perfect!! Ryan even got into it by wearing his high school lettermen jacket, rolling up his jeans, and sporting his Converse. (Have I mentioned that my husband is wonderful!?)
It was like a mini-Halloween for me!
Cool Daddy-o and Hayes
Once we got to the Sock Hop I got to see some of my kiddos. Hayes took a picture with my sweet Drew. He put his arm around her and everything!
Then the Kindergarten dancing began! We were twisting fools! Hayes wanted nothing to do with dancing and only was happy when I would hold him. Let's just say that my arms were sore the next day!
I think I had the cutest date in the world!
No comments:
Post a Comment