Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Double Crown

At one of Hayes' first haircuts the barber said, "Oh no, he has double crowns!".  I asked if this was the 2 swirls of hair on the back of his head.  His reply was, "Poor kid, he's either going to have to wear his hair really long or buzz cut it short when he grows up.".  I thought, no way.  I can get it to do with some pomade.  WRONG!  His hair will not do anything!  I recently got it trimmed and I guess I should have told the barber to clean up the sides and not touch the top.  (I guess like everything else with being a first time Mommy, you live and learn!)  Now his hair just stands straight up!  It won't lay down for anything.  Here are some pictures of a typical Hayes hairdo!



He has a faux-hawk and we didn't even try to do it!

There are those double crowns!!!

On another note, I have decided that from now on Ryan is going to be in charge of taking Hayes to get a haircut from the barber.  After doing it solo last time, I felt soooooo out of place.  It was like a hush fell over the barber shop as soon as I walked in.  Talk about AWKARD!!!  However, I don't think I'm going to make Hayes get his hair cut for awhile...length is a good thing for double crowns!

No comments:

Post a Comment