Friday, November 5, 2010

Not-So Happy Halloween

Well, Hayes REFUSED to wear his Thomas the Train costume for Halloween.  People...let's get this straight. I had his costume bought the first day that Target put out the costumes.  I had his train whistle and engineer hat especially bought from the Day Out with Thomas store.  All my hopes and dreams for cute Halloween pictures, down the drain.  So frustrating!  I knew it wasn't going to be good when I tried to put his costume on to practice and he would not have anything to do with it.  So, we put on a Thomas the Train shirt and his engineer hat and his whistle and went to some houses.  


As you can see the, the costume is in the background, not on the child!


He got a wonderful train and ambulance from Granna.


CHEESE!!!  


Looks like this is his Halloween costume picture for 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment