Monday, November 29, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree!

I absolutely LOVE getting out all the ornaments and hanging them on the tree!  I always reminisce about each ornament (we always get an ornament at every vacation we take or major milestone!) and love talking with Ryan about them.  So, this year I thought that I would set aside the ornaments that would mean something to Hayes and help him hang them on the tree.  Well, maybe we are a few years from him really "getting" what hanging ornaments means, but I loved every minute of it!


He has really been getting into saying the beginning letter of his name and pointing to all letters and saying, "H!".  So, when he got to hang the H ornament, he was pretty excited about that!


Then I thought that he needed to hang his "Baby's First Christmas Ornament".  


Finally, I just knew that he needed to hang the Santa football player!


The tree is beautiful and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment