Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Daddy's Day

Dear Hayes,


I'm writing you your un-birthday letter a few days early!  I just wanted you to know how special your daddy is!  He worships the ground that you walk, run, jump, play and throw temper tantrums on.  When he walks in after work the look in his eyes when he gets his hands on you is priceless.  The pride beaming from him when you swing the golf club and make contact with the ball is breathtaking.  The way that he wrestles and launches you on our bed and you burst into fits of giggles is both hilarious and sweet.  You two are made for each other and I cannot wait for your relationship to grow with him throughout the years.  You are one very lucky little boy to have such a hands-on daddy.  He will show you man stuff, athlete stuff, and how to be a gentleman stuff.  I'm sure the day will come when you at times will think that he is a silly old man, but always remember that he is your number one fan and will always be there for you for anything that life throws at you.






Happy Father's Day Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment