At the end of the school year, Nei Nei took Hayes to her church school that she is actively involved in for an end of the school year celebration. While there, he got his face painted! Suzanne (Nei Nei) said that he got to pick any of the choices that the artist had and sat perfectly still while she painted! Take a look at what he picked...
He was so proud of his blue octopus!
He would even let you touch it!
Well, that night before bed we said goodbye to the octopus.
I thought that I could simply gently use a wash cloth and water to remove it and then he wouldn't notice...wrong!! I had to scrub to get that thing off! So he noticed and was not very happy with me once all was said and done. Maybe I need to rethink my face-paint-getting-off strategy next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment