You heard me...we actually went out to eat with Hayes and he didn't act like a crazy man! Thank you iPad, puzzle train track and "truck choo choo", and coloring. I don't know what came over Hayes but he actually sat in the booster seat for a little bit playing/watching the "truck choo choo" and then the waitress brought out some Crayons and a coloring page. Hayes decided he wanted to create a masterpiece so he sat in my lap and colored the picture for a good 5 minutes (this is unheard of people!!). While coloring he watched some Thomas the Train episodes on my iPad. It was wonderful to actually hold a conversation with Ryan and not be chasing our child around the restaurant! He then decided that he would sit in the booster by himself and color and watch the iPad. Ryan was even able to feed him and he didn't tell him "NO". A miracle happened in Norman at The Mont...that makes a happy mommy and daddy!
He moved from coloring on the table to coloring on the side of the garden wall.
I'm sure it is because it added texture to his art!
See my coloring Mommy?
More beans please, Daddy!
No, I can't look because I'm watching a very important part of the Thomas movie!
Yummo!
Happy boy! And happy Mommy and Daddy!
Oh, that's so cute! Wish we had ipads when the kids were little.
ReplyDelete