Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Mommy Up!

So, my heart is officially broken!  Hayes no longer loves me the most...he loves his daddy more!  He made it official tonight.  I was sitting with him in his rocking chair reading a book (Thomas the Tank Engine of course!) and Ryan walks into the room.  Hayes was looking at other books to get for me to read and he then pulls on my hand and says, "Mommy up!".  I thought, "Oh how cute!  He wants me to help him get another book!".  Oh was I wrong.  He then walks over to Ryan, grabs his hand and says, "Daeee!" and drags Ryan by the hand to his rocking chair!  I mean seriously!  So...I am writing this with a broken heart!  However, I did get a very sweet picture of my two favorite boys reading together.  (I'm always trying to find that silver lining you know!!)



No comments:

Post a Comment