Some of my beautiful pledge sisters came
(They were in town for the game, but it was a complete surprise to see some of them!)
PC99 Baby!!
The party planner! He did so good!
Sari and me
Nash and me
(I don't know why she didn't make it out to the PC99 picture?)
Tiffany, Jennifer, Krisite, me, and Jenni
The Venk family
Emily, Justin(minus Amanda-Sorry Amanda!), me, Ryan, Suzanne, and Randy
On my actual birthday I wanted to take Hayes to the zoo for the first time. I just knew that by 20 months he would be much more aware of the animals and that I would be mom of the year for taking him to the zoo. I mean, I can quiz him all day and he will tell me the sounds that they make...so obviously he would LOVE it! Wrong! He really could have cared less that we were there. Ryan and I loaded up his wagon, I filled up the cute little ice chest on the back with juice and snacks, he wanted nothing to do with riding in the wagon (as usual!). So we ended up carrying him. I can honestly say that the only exhibit that he really perked up at were the snakes. He would touch the glass and say "Ssssss". Pretty sweet! Other than that, not too crazy about the zoo like I had dreamed he would be!
Go Cougars!! (For all you Ada High grads!)
He really liked the turkey!
Ryan kept saying, "Look Hayes that is what we eat at Thanksgiving!".
This monkey was just sitting right in front of the glass staring at all the kids,
emotion and motionless.
So funny looking!
Check out the snow leopard!
Creepy huh? It looks like he has spotted Hayes and is ready to come say "Hello" (or something)!
"Sssssss!"
What a wonderful birthday weekend! I am ready for the thirties!
I hear they are the new twenties!!
Glad you had a good birthday celebration!
ReplyDeleteThe same thing happened with Will the first time we took him to the zoo! But don't worry, as they get older they LOVE it and run from exhibit to exhibit!