I tooted! Since you are potty trained now, you think all of your bodily functions are fascinating! Especially tooting!!
It's a booga! Translation: it's a booger! You have officially become a kid because you pick you nose! Not all the time, mainly just in the car!! At least you ask me for a Kleenex and don't eat them!!
No pop. This is the term that the swim instructor uses to teach the kids to go underwater. When she says, "Pop" they know to hold their breath and close their mouths. Well, you do not love going under water. But you sure love being in the pool!
I wuv you Mommy. Translation: I Love You Mommy. This has to be the most beautiful music to my ears. I love when you come tell me this out of the blue and then come give me a kiss and smile with your chipped tooth showing. You are the sweetest little boy with just the right amount of mischief in you!
I wanna popsicle. There are days when all you eat is a popsicle and chocolate milk. I honestly don't even know what to say or do about this. Sigh!!!!
Watch dis Mommy. Translation: Watch this Mommy. Little does he know, that is all I ever do!
I can't walk, my legs are broken. Man oh man! All this little boy ever wants Ryan and me to do is hold him when we are going places. Please keep in mind, Hayes is not a small little boy!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment