For the 2 years that Hayes has blessed our lives, it has rained on the 4th of July. So he has never seen what BIG fireworks in the sky look like. This year he finally got to see them! We went to Belmar Golf Course with some of our friends. We sat up lawn chairs on the golf course and the boys (and one girl) all ran around like crazy until it got dark and it was fireworks time. Hayes was the youngest of the boys, but don't let that fool you! He kept right up with those boys!
Group Picture of all the cuties!
Rolling down the hill
Once the fireworks started he was in AWE!!! I love watching his face more than the fireworks.
OOOOHHHH!!!
AAAAAWWWWW!!
When we left, he was asleep in the car by the time we hit I-35! I'd for sure say that the 4th of July was a hit!
No comments:
Post a Comment