We celebrated Hayes' 2nd birthday with all of our family (minus my sister). I decided that the Great-Grandparents probably wouldn't enjoy watching a bunch of toddlers run around at Gymboree. So we are doing 2 parties this year. We had a mashed potato bar and chicken strips from Slim Chickens and of course Happy Cake! I thought that Target did a great job on his cake and it tasted great too!
After we ate it was present opening time!
What could it be?!
Ohhh, a TAG junior! This will read books to me! How fun!
Next, Granna (otherwise known as AbbiAndy...my Mom's dogs) got me a Woody doll. I love making sure that he has his hat on!
All right Aunt Em! I'll be stylin' during "ball" season with my Ryan Broyles OU jersey! Thanks!!
Next came a heavy present from Nei Nei and Poppy. PUSH...
My very own table and chairs! Thanks guys!
(Here is what the finished put together product looks like, on the day after his party!)
Next, Mommy and Daddy gave me my own tool bench! I love pressing all the buttons and seeing how it all works. Now I can be just like my Poppy when he uses his tools.
Finally, it was Happy Cake time!
Hayes LOVES singing the Happy Birthday song. However, his rendition goes something like this, "Happy to you, happy to you, happy to you!".
Time to blow out the candles. Blowing on hot things is something that Hayes takes very seriously! He also has been practicing blowing out candles on an iPad app that Poppy has on his iPad!
Blow a little harder! Thanks for helping Daddy!
Yummy! Happy Cake!
Family picture, only too bad Hayes was too busy eating to smile with us!
Happy Birthday Hayes! We are so lucky to be your Mommy and Daddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment