Monday, February 28, 2011

Back on the Bandwagon!

I just don't know what has been going on!  One of the reasons that I was a little hesitant to start a blog in the first place was that I was concerned that it would just be one more "to do" on my seemingly never ending To Do list!  Well, that has proven true for me the past few weeks!  Also, my child is perfect (ha ha!) and everything he does is so cute and special that I would have to have my camera in hand at all times to catch his cute-ness!  So days I'm just worn slick and can't seem to make myself get up and grab the camera when he is in the middle of doing something cute.  Well, let's get back on the blog bandwagon with a couple of cute things that our little man has been saying!

-'Mon Mom or 'Mon Daee (C'Mon Mom and C'Mon Daddy)
-Help Hayes! (he says this anytime he needs down or wants something)
-Push back (he says this when he and Daddy are playing the pushing game on our bed and he wants Ryan to push him down)
-Watch Tee (Watch TV, he is obsessed with watching DVDs for all of 5 minutes)

One thing that I have noticed lately is that he is not afraid to repeat anything that we say.  (For those that know me really well, this is a little scary!)  His speech is really coming along with stringing several words together.  It is really fun having a conversation with him because he can reciprocate.  Finally, I do believe that Ryan and I are seeing the Terrible Two's...YIKES!!!  Our little man is very opinionated and incredibly strong willed.  This makes for some fun times at the Venk house!  

Thanks for never a dull moment Hayes!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment