Well, the days of watching Thomas the Train over and over and over again are finally OVER! Yeah! I honestly never understood why little kids loved that show so much! It had no animation! But just you wait, Hayes has fallen head over heals with a new show. Little Einsteins! I have to admit that I enjoy watching them too. They always have a famous artist or form of art that they highlight as well as a famous piece of music by a composer. The 4 kids then have a mission and the scenes in the cartoon involve the famous artist. The characters in the cartoon each have a speciality; one can sing, one can dance, one can conduct, and one can play instruments. The kids on the show have the audience do different things to "help" them solve their problem. Well, Hayes loves the show! We watch it first thing in the morning, on our iPad, and when we get home, and any other time he thinks about it (mostly just love to have it on as his "background music" to whatever he is getting into!)
Just relaxing with my "milt" and watching my show!
Hey! What are you looking at??
Here's Annie!
She's helping the rocket bast off by telling the audience what to do!
Raise your arms as high as you can! Blast off!!!
I'll leave you all with this...you know you are a mom when, you can sing the theme song to your child's shows rather than the latest song on any radio!!! Little Einsteins!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment