Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Car Thief

Well, Sari and I decided to take Hayes to the mall because I needed to run a quick errand.  If you are a mom you are laughing because you know that no errand is quick with a kiddo!  Sari got Hayes a cookie and then we took him to the Play Zone (or as I like to call it the Germ Zone).  As we were leaving to run into the Gap to see what cute stuff they had, Hayes spied the strollers that are like a car.  Please keep something in mind...Hayes has NEVER ridden in a stroller!!!!!!  Well, he loved the car/stroller and wanted to ride in one, but they were all locked (and Mommy was not going to pay $5.00 for one!).  Or so we thought!  Hayes began pushing on each one and what do you know; one was not locked in all the way!!!  So, Sari and I looked at each other and Sari said, "Quick Hayes get in!".  He did; and Sari and I got to shop at the Gap for a good 15 minutes!  That is unheard of people!!!!!  So Hayes became a car thief and Mommy and Sari got to shop.  I'd say it was a loose/win situation.  




At least this crime isn't one that will land him in Cleveland County Jail!!!

1 comment:

  1. Perfect! One of our little darlings has just become almost impossible to take anywhere. I was just mentioning the car strollers to Trey as something we should try...now if I can only find one that isn't locked up!

    ReplyDelete