Thursday, August 5, 2010

Music To My Ears

Hayes has been jabbering for the longest time!  Here are some of the things he can say:
- Choo Choo 
- Daee (Daddy)
- Truck
- Car
- Shoes
- No, No!
- Juice (for juice and milk)
- Light
- Oh no!
- Uhh ohh! (and uses it correctly!)


He can say animal sounds when asked what noise a certain animal makes.  
- What sound does a cow make?  Mooooo
- What sound does a snake make?  Sssss
- What sound does a monkey make?  Eeeeeee
- What sound does a bee make?  Bzzzzz (He also sticks his tongue out.)
- What sound does a zebra make?  Eeeeee


His favorite...trucks and choo choo noises!  I have an ap on my iPad that when you touch either the animal or the transportation it will make the noise.  He loves it!  


Well, I remember when he was a little baby saying to him, "Can you say mamma?".  Even when I knew that it was impossible for him to say this!  Well...after waiting 18 months he is saying "Mommy"!  This is music to my ears and heaven on earth!!!  I mean what else is better than hearing your child say "Mommy"?  (I'm sure "I love you" is pretty wonderful, but we're not there yet!)


Heaven!




No comments:

Post a Comment