Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Chi-O Choo Choo

During Work Week at the Chi O house, I decided it would be totally fine if I took Hayes to the house.  What a ham!  At first he would walk behind my legs and hide in them or my shoulder when a girl would try to talk to him.  But by the end of the day he was running around like he had lived there forever!  The girls were wonderful with him and I was having many proud mommy moments!


One of my proud mommy moments, holding my son at a place 
that I have so many wonderful memories!


Trying out the entry way chair...too big!


Standing in front of the Rec Room.  CHEEEEESEEEE!


Checking out the kitchenette...CHEEEEESEEEE!
It took him awhile to figure out what in the world the Coke machine was.  He finally decided it wasn't human and that it wasn't going to give or do anything to him so he just left it alone.


He got a little restless, so Bria watched "choo choos" on someone's computer with him.


Asleep before we drove 2 blocks.

I think it is official!  Hayes loves the Chi-Os!!



1 comment:

  1. well you'll have to tell hayse that addi is loves the "ti-o's" too!

    ReplyDelete