Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Conner Cubbies

Over the summer I enrolled Hayes in a Mommy and Me class at Bart Conner.  He (and I) had a BLAST!  Hayes was the only boy in a class with 2 other girls.  Big shocker that Hayes was the most energetic out of the bunch!  We always started in the small gym with different stations and then went into the big gym for the air track (which is sooo much fun), the big trampoline, and the pit.  It is a workout for the moms as well!  I always left sweaty!


Hayes is pretty good at walking on the balance beam.



The air track is where Hayes would run like a crazy man!  At times he would stop for Ms. Sandy to help him do a roll.  By the last lesson, he would actually stop and bend over with his head on the track when you would say "Let's do a roll!".


Into the pit!  He loved jumping to me like we were in the pool.  Dee, dee, deee (one, two, three!)  Again, it is more work for the moms getting in and out of this pit!


At the end we sing the Goodbye Song and get our hands or feet stamped.  
He LOVED the stamp part!!


So fun!  I decided to enroll him for the school year.  Maybe he'll be doing rolls on his own by the end.  

2 comments:

  1. Hayes! We can't wait to start class with you on Thursday! Miss Addi is going to need a refresher since she took a break over the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that baby! :) He is soooo happy (well, most of the time!) And, always busy!

    ReplyDelete