Lately Hayes has been refusing to take naps on the weekends. One of the tricks that I use is to take him on a car ride to make him fall asleep and then pray that I can transfer him to his bed; which is not always guaranteed that he will stay asleep for the transition. So, the other weekend I needed a break as much as he needed a nap. I told him that he just needed to go lay down quietly in his bed. Well he fought me at first and kept getting up, to which I would tell him he had to lay down and be quiet. This is how I finally found him.
He obviously needed the nap!
Well, I have also found him several other times asleep in his floor on the nights that he gets out of his bed and we have to tell him to go back to sleep. Isn't this just precious.
He sure does go down with a fight!
No comments:
Post a Comment