I was so excited to find the Pottery Barn Kids Telluride Advent Calendar. I really like the pockets because they are big enough for a little present, candy, or special note. So up it went and away I went to find the perfect treasures to put in the pockets! Chocolate shaped Santa, Hot Wheels, and a PEZ dispenser.
I honestly thought that he would enjoy getting something out every day and catch on that our countdown would move everyday...WRONG! Day 1...he loved his treasure.
What is it?
CHOO CHOO TWAIN!!!
Yeah!
Day 2...mad because he could only get one thing out. Day 2 night...he would just throw fits and go grab anything out of the pockets. Day 3...he pulled the thing off the hook and broke the ring that was attaching it onto the hook! Oh well, hopefully next year he will really understand Santa and Christmas and the Advent Calendar!

No comments:
Post a Comment