the summer Hayes has gone twice a week to Cochran's Music School. At first I was very skeptical as to how much a 2 year old could actually sing along with a song. Well, I can say that Hayes now knows Zip A Dee Do Da and Davy Crockett better than most 2 year olds! The music program was great, nothing like a bunch of 2 and 3 year olds screaming, I mean singing, into the microphones. (The theater was dark so excuse the darkness of the pictures.)
Cute Finley being so sweet to Hayes before the concert!
Singing "Never Smile at a Crocodile"
Singing "Zip A Dee Do Da"
Using the props while singing "Davy Crockett"
Finale, singing "Its A Small World"
Great job Hayes!!! We now sing all the time in the car. Some of the songs we like to listen to are the above mentioned and the new Blake Shelton CD. He calls music "muskik" and always wants me to turn it "wowder"!
No comments:
Post a Comment